Brother MFC-J985DW Driver Download. The Brother MFC-J985DW multifunction printers, you can get more for what you pay for. With up to 2400 monochrome colors and 1200 colors, you can get up to 3-fold pages and reduce costs by as much as 70 percent. Ink Benefit Brother cartridges store three times the ink so you can continue printing and printing. Additional features, including ink saving mode and automatic two-sided printing, allow for greater cost savings.
Brother MFC-J985DW increases office productivity, and the touch-screen LCD ensures ease of use. This sleek, compact printer provides a 20-sheet automatic document feeder to speed up copy and scan jobs and increase efficiency. Wireless and smart phones make it easy to share files over your wireless network. You can print and scan directly from your smartphone or tablet using the iPrint & Scan Brother, Apple Air print, or Google Print app.
Get trouble-free and cost-effective printing with multifunction printers that take advantage of the new Brother MFC-J985DW ink. With high-capacity ink cartridges, the Brother MFC-J985DW reduces property costs by providing up to 2,400 single page and 1200 color pages with additional cost-effective features including automatic duplexing and ink retention. Upgrade to a Value Pack and get 12 toner cartridges that provide page results with a total of 7200 color pages and 3,600 color pages covering up to two years.
- Up to 2400 MONO and 1200 printers COLIN PRINTS: The effective inkjet printer delivers amazing print results so you can get up to 3 times your financial pages.
- Backup, Copy, Scan & Fax: This 4-in-1 multifunction device has various functions for document processing. Use the touch-screen LCD to print, copy, and scan only.
- LCD Touch Screen: Connect directly to the web from a 6.8 cm touch screen and scan and input directly from cloud services including Google Drive, Dropbox and more.
- NFC, WIRELESS & MOBILE CONNECTIVITY: Print and scan directly to your smartphone or tablet using a free application or NFC (near-term contact).
Below you will find the driver / software that applies to Brother MFC-J985DW Driver Download Drivers for free and if there are no drivers please read the explanation of compatibility with each operating system, both Brother MFC-J985DW Driver for Windows and Mac.
Brothersoftwaredriver.com is a website that provides free printer drivers on existing Brother printer models. For those of you who need a Brother printer driver it’s easy just by clicking the download link below. Downloading the driver link from the website is reliable and free of viruses and spam.
Here we offer some suggestions for downloading and installing the Brother MFC-J985DW Driver :
- For Windows OS: click the download link below then select [Save] and select “Save As”, then save to download the driver file or by selecting [Run] / [Open]) the file will be automatically installed after saving. The downloaded file is stored in the place that you specified in the .exe format. Finally, double-click on the .exe file to decompress so that the installation will start automatically.
- For Macintoch OS: click on the download link available then check the computer settings to set the storage location. Then double-click the file to be installed on the Disk Image. Then open the installed Disk Image and set the file folder to start the installation automatically.
Thanks for reading the article Brother MFC-J985DW Driver Download this time and hope it can benefit all your friends. Finally, I’ll see you in another article. Source : brother.com
Brother MFC-J985DW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-J985DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|