Brother HL-2230 Driver Download
Brother HL-2230 Driver Download. The Brother HL-2230 is a compact personal laser printer. This monochrome laser printer is designed for home or office at home. Provides fast print speeds and high-quality output for quickly producing professional messages, reports, spreadsheets and other documents. In addition, the sleek and space-saving design fits perfectly anywhere and complements any environment. The Brother HL-2230, which has reasonable prices for owning and operating, uses high-yield alternative ink cartridges to help reduce operating costs.
- Small size fits anywhere
- Print up to 24 ppm
- Resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- 250-sheet paper tray can be adjusted for electronic paper or legal size
- The paper path is straight through the manual feed slot for the thicker media
- Ink economy mode for less important working documents
- High yield toner cartridge yield
- 8MB memory
- High speed USB 2.0 interface
- Monochrome laser printer
- The compact fits almost anywhere
- High quality output even at the highest speed
- Easy to use program with easy installation
- Interactive Help
- Save money with high-capacity replacement ink cartridges
- Peace of Mind: Free support for all machines
The Brother HL-2230 is designed by users at home and office at home, providing excellent value and reliable performance. It features a slim design to save space with fast print speeds of up to 24 ppm and high-quality output up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Enjoy the convenience of producing high quality documents directly from your desktop or home office. With print speeds of up to 24 ppm, you can stop wasting time and moving to other urgent tasks. Produces high-quality results of up to 2400 x 600 dpi for professional reports, spreadsheets, correspondence, or other documents.
The Brother HL-2230 has a small footprint feature that provides a valuable workspace. The Brother HL-2230 Driver Download can meet all of your printing needs through 250 sheets of adjustable paper trays that deal with letters or legal paper and manual feeder slots for envelope and letterhead printing. In addition, the paper path directly through the manual feed slot ensures paper and envelopes appear permanently.
Below you will find the driver / software that applies to Brother HL-2230 Driver Download Drivers for free and if there are no drivers please read the explanation of compatibility with each operating system, both Brother HL-2230 Driver for Windows and Mac.
Brothersoftwaredriver.com is a website that provides free printer drivers on existing Brother printer models. For those of you who need a Brother printer driver it’s easy just by clicking the download link below. Downloading the driver link from the website is reliable and free of viruses and spam.
Here we offer some suggestions for downloading and installing the Brother HL-2230 Driver :
- For Windows OS: click the download link below then select [Save] and select “Save As”, then save to download the driver file or by selecting [Run] / [Open]) the file will be automatically installed after saving. The downloaded file is stored in the place that you specified in the .exe format. Finally, double-click on the .exe file to decompress so that the installation will start automatically.
- For Macintoch OS: click on the download link available then check the computer settings to set the storage location. Then double-click the file to be installed on the Disk Image. Then open the installed Disk Image and set the file folder to start the installation automatically.
Brother HL-2230 Driver Download
|Brother HL-2230 Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|